Vistas de página en total

sábado, 3 de octubre de 2009

No empty hand man can lure a bird....

A bad behaviour, a really bad way to exist, to be, to breath or treat.
The worst i ever have seen, the most unexpected thing.
So here I am, lureing you with my full hand, my gold full hand,
so here I am, makeing you to love me in case you wouldn't remember how.
Like sweets to children, like love to undercover lovers,
like promises to dead or water to thirsty souls.
So, there I go, gone alone, gone forever, gone , just gone.
Would you let me be?
would you let me love?
would you let me die?
would you let me drink?
would you let me miss myself?
would you let me live by my own?
thanks,
no more hungry birds will wait as you for my full full hand.
Just to never see you again,
twice was too much
i guessed when we were already hurted.
the pain was made.
monkey see, monkey do.
it was told to be, so world go round.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario